If you are invested in your Smith Mountain Lake business and would like to get the most out of the time, money and energy you spend, you will need to know about Social Media Marketing Workshops at SML.
If you are not already familiar and taking advantage of social media marketing then you don’t want to miss out on the workshop and classes being offered on the subject.
“Social Media Marketing Made Simple” is a workshop that will be held at Westlake Library on Oct. 19th from 3:00-4:30pm. The workshop will cover some of the strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities – including time management and measuring the return of your activities.
· What social media marketing is
· How to incorporate it into your business
· Real-life examples of how other businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response.
If you want even greater improvement in your business consider taking the Social Media Marketing Course that begins on October 26th! Learn how social media marketing can enhance your business.
– Free Internet marketing tools
– See trends in social media and emerging social platforms
– Effective use of Facebook, Twitter, location-based services
Classes will be held at Westlake Library next to Kroger on Rt. 122. For more information about prices, etc. or to register email Annette Stamus at firstname.lastname@example.org.