What would you do with a gorgeous house, your own beach and stunning views of Smith Mountain Lake and a mountainous backdrop? Well here is your chance to find out. In the Craddock Shores subdivision of Huddleston, Va. lies someones dream.
This incredible piece of real estate is all anyone could ask for in a lake home. It immediately made me wish I was sitting on it’s lovely deck, sipping lemonade in early summer. Here are a few of it’s best features:
- Sandy beach
- Double covered lift dock, sundeck and lift remotes
- Level lot and mountain views
- Lower level has wet bar and double fireplace
- Pickled floors and cathedral ceilings
- Home exterior is peaks of otter stone and cedar
- Short-term rentals allowed
207 Craddock Ln.
If this little piece of paradise is calling your name, you can arrange for a visit, find out more details, and get honest, caring and professional service by visiting the Smith Mountain Homes website or by contacting Paul Moore and his team at Smith Mountain Homes at (866) 879-0211. You can also email Paul today.