Just in case you have not heard (or have forgotten) the details here they are:
– This is a benefit parade to raise money for toys to give to needy local children.
– November 27th from 7 to 9 pm.
– You can be a sponsor or donate gifts for the flotilla.
– If you own a boat you can participate in the boat parade with family and friends on board waving and having a good time.
– You can book a seat on the lead boat in the parade, the Virginia Dare. Dress in your favorite Christmas attire and join in the fun. Santa and Rudolph will be there.
– EVERYONE PLEASE drop a toy in one of the toy drop boxes or drop your spare change in one of the change jars
Toy and Change Jar Locations
Smith Mountain Lake Visitor Center
Smith Mountain Lake State Park
Virginia Dare Cruises & Marina, Mariners Landing, Moneta Farm, Dr. Garst, The General Store, Chopsticks, Capps, Dollar General, Blackwater Café, UPS Store, Stellar One, Joe’s Pizza, Mayberry Drive Inn and Diner, Hot Shots, A Shade Brighter, Shoprite, Whitehouse Store, Franklin Community Bank, Print-N-Paper, Tuscan Tavern, Anchor’s Family Restaurant, Westlake Veterinary Medical Center, Southern Best
For More Information, To Book a Reservation or To Be a Sponsor Please Call 540-297-7100 Ext 0 or visit www.vadarecruises.com.