Are you thinking of putting your Smith Mountain Lake home on the market and have a few questions that are keeping you from listing it? I just came across a site that offers a wealth of information and good advice when you’re thinking about selling your home. It’s called “The ABC’s of Real Estate Marketing” and with many articles under each heading, the categories they cover are:
- Getting Your House Ready To Sell
- Want to Start Off With a High Sales Price?
- Types of Listing Contracts
- Details of a Listing Contract
- Listing Commissions and Related Issues
- The Listing Agent and Basic Marketing
- The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Other Agents
- The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Homebuyers
- Showing Your House to Homebuyers
Click here to link to the ABCs of Real Estate. If you’re thinking of upgrading your home or looking to buy for the first time here at Smith Mountain Lake, why not give us a call at Smith Mountain Homes at (866) 879-0211 and see how easy it is to find the home you’ve been dreaming about. See you around the lake!